Disney Dreamlight Valley will be available in Early Access on all platforms from Tuesday, September 6, 2022. The chance for you to discover and restore this magical world by finding lost Disney and Pixar characters. All means are good: whether to explore the open world by unlocking the passages of night thorns thanks to the Dreamlight, or to go through the castle and its magical paintings. Today we are going to focus on Nala.
Meet The Lion King
The Lion King cartoon was released in 1994 and tells the story of Simba, a young lion cub prince who, after the death of his father for whom he believes he is responsible, will go into exile and meet Timon and Pumba, the famous inventors of Hakuna Matata. Unfortunately, his homeland is now being horribly manipulated by his uncle, Scar, and Nala, his childhood friend, will do anything to convince him to come and rescue the people he is supposed to rule.
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, Scar was already added in October 2022, while Simba and Nala join the character list via the April 2023 update. Other Lion King characters are in the game data, but they will have to wait.
Unlock Nala, her home and her rewards by friendship level
Nala can only be unlocked by exploring the Lion King’s Kingdom: you must open the door, in the Castle of Dreams, with a pair of Dreamlights. By completing her first missions you can take her to the village:
- You can place Nala’s house wherever you want. It’s the Lion’s Rock you get at the end of his first mission
Below are the rewards that Nala offers you on every level of friendship. Level 10 is the maximum you can reach. Then it is no longer useless to let him gain experience, but it will always be more profitable to take him on excursions since his bonuses will be higher.
Concerning the favorite gifts from Nala, knows that she greatly appreciates flowers, gemstones and tea: make sure this item is one of her 3 favorite daily gifts
Nala will offer you to follow Story quests to advance the scenario, but also Friendship quests like any other character in the game.
eyes in the dark
Kingdom quest 1
In exchange for 10,000 Dreamlight Dust, you can open the door to the Kingdom of the Lion King in the Castle of Dreams. This automatically triggers Nala’s first mission. Enter the kingdom to talk to the lioness.
Your goal is to block the passage of hyenas by planting brambles.
- Search dried out blackberries for blackberry seeds : To do this, grab your shovel and dig up the bits of dried bramble around you. This gives sand and a bag of seeds per burr dug up.
- Plant the seeds in the holes near the ledge of the dry oasis : the holes are to the right of the entrance to the kingdom (light square on the ground), where there is some kind of staircase.
- Water them until they grow: this will happen immediately and you will see a cutscene.
Talk to Nala and find a way to clear the passage to the cave (behind you from the ledge). You have to use the Shovel here to dig up the two large tree stumps. Then cross the luminous mushroom cave to get to the waterfall.
Now go to the waterfall. Look up to the sky to see a huge tree trunk waiting to fall. Grab your pickaxe to break the big rocks under the tree trunk and make it fall.
Go around it so you can walk over the log and cross to the other side of the river. Follow the path to find Simba. Talk to him and then turn around to witness their reunion.
Now you need to collect insects:
- 6 very colorful insects: Return to the dry oasis at the beginning of the kingdom and take your shovel to dig in the glowing holes
- 3 Really Slimy Bugs: Find the red circles in the water and just fish for larvae.
Return to Simba to show him your findings.
- Find red bugs : Go back to where you found Simba, after the wooden bridge. Use your shovel on the chopped logs and run after the 6 red critters to pick them up.
- Prepare 3 trays of insects, here is the recipe : x2 red bugs + x2 very colorful bugs + x1 really slimy bug
Feel free to use the green geysers behind Simba and Nala to cook instead of leaving the kingdom. Then give the three bowls to Nala.
Hundreds of hyenas have now invaded the kingdom. Go back to Dreamlight Valley, in your village, to talk to Scrooge and find a solution.
- Repair the PA System: To make it look like there are hundreds of lions ready to fight, you need to repair the device through your Workbench,
- Go to the “Furniture” tab of your crafting station to build it with: 10 soft wood, 5 hard wood, 2 iron bars and the station given by Scrooge
Return to the Lion Kingdom (you can teleport there by clicking on the Castle of Dreams on the map).
Now place the Rock of Lions in your village so that Simba and Nala can settle there. It costs 15,000 coins to repair it.
Plant your territory
Friendship quest level 2
Nala wants a hunting ground in the village. To do this, obtain the “Scar’s Basking Rock” item from Scrooge’s Shop (in the catalog) if you don’t have it, or directly from your inventory or your village if you already have it.
Now go back to the Enchanted Beach to place the rock and 7 other “landscape” type furniture.
Get dressed now with:
- 2 garments of the “rustic” type
- 1 mustache
All you have to do is open your “wardrobe” inventory and click on the clothes recommended by Nala.
Since Nala can’t eat animals like antelope here, you’ll have to catch some fish for her:
- 3 common or special fish: spot the white circles in the water, anywhere
- 3 rare or unique fish: find the blue or red circles in the water
Be careful, taking fish directly from Moana’s Boat will not work.
Now prepare a fish dish for Nala:
- Look for dishes with a blue star in the list if you use a kitchen. For example, you can make sea bass and baked vegetables.
[Quêtes en cours de rédaction ! Revenez plus tard pour une mise à jour de l’article et bon jeu à toutes et à tous.]