Today, Wednesday, April 5, 2023, the fourth free update for Disney Dreamlight Valley will be released. The game is still available in early access, i.e. you have to pay for a Founder’s Pack in order to test it, but will offer regular content updates. This time it is the Kingdom of the Lion King that opens its doors with Simba and Nala, but of course these are not the only novelties. Find the full list and patch note in the article below:
Twitch Drops: 4 Free Rewards to Claim This Week!
For the first time since launching in September 2022, Disney Dreamlight Valley will benefit from Twitch Drops! Simply put, by going to the Twitch streaming platform, it is possible to get free rewards that you can then collect directly in the game. You just need to watch one of the people who activated the Twitch for a few minutes. Drops during his stream.
Here are the rewards that can be obtained for a very limited time, from April 5, 2023 at 3:00 PM to April 12, 2023:
- Gamer Mickey ears headband : Watch an eligible streamer for 15 minutes.
- Gaming chair : Watch an eligible streamer for another 30 minutes.
- gaming laptop : Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 45 minutes (90 minutes total).
- Comfortable gaming hoodie : Watch an eligible streamer for another 60 minutes (150 minutes total).
The list of participating streamers
Here is the list of people you can watch on Twitch to get the rewards. As you understood, to receive the 4 objects you need to watch a total of 150 minutes of stream (the minutes are added up on different streams).
- Gab Smolder
- spring sims
[GUIDE] How do I redeem Twitch Drops rewards?
Now that you know what to get and who to look to, let’s see how you can claim your free rewards by following a few steps:
- You must have an account on the Twitch platform and connect to it,
- You must have an account on the platform where Disney Dreamlight Valley is installed (e.g. a PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo or Steam account)
Link your Twitch account and your Gameloft account
- Meet at the official site to link your two accounts and follow the steps requested,
- You must first link your Twitch account by clicking the button and entering your credentials,
- You will then need to link your Disney Dreamlight Valley account by choosing the platform you are playing on and entering your credentials,
- Click on the big central yellow button “link accounts” to start linking the two accounts,
- Now that this is done, you can watch streams in peace to get the rewards.
Claim rewards on Twitch
- Note that on Twitch your progress is shown at the top of the chat (discussion room) and you will receive a notification when a level is reached,
- However, you must manually collect the reward in theTwitch Inventory
- It may take a few hours, but then you can go to the Disney Dreamlight Valley game and open the mailbox next to your house to pick up the gifts.