To learn new spells in Hogwarts Legacy Hogwarts Legacy and progress through the main scenario, you must pass the homework that the teachers give you. About the study of Botanical with Madame Bulbille you have to tame very hostile combat plants. Here’s how to get and use them at the same time!
Get all three battle plants
During Assignment 2 of Professor Bulbille you must first buy and grow Hedgehog. Next, you need to get the three combat plants and use them in combat at the same time.
The first step, of course, is to get the 3 battle plants that the Mandrakeover there Poisonous tentacle and the Chinese Caustic Cabbage.
In this specific case, several solutions are available to you:
- Buy the seeds in the store of Amanitas and Quacktooths to grow them yourself in your Room of Requirement,
- Buy copies immediately plants in question from Amanites et Chiendents or from itinerant merchants, but it costs much more,
- Find it for free greenhouses from school or on a side mission!
For more information, check out our guides on these three plants below:
Use all three combat rigs on enemies at the same time
The second step is a bit more complicated. Once you’re sure you have at least one of each plant in your inventory and you know how to equip a plant to use it in battle (icon in the bottom left of your screen, on L1 for PlayStation), you can go to a den of enemies.
Make sure there are several enemies available in the same group so the battle doesn’t end too quickly. Here is the order in which you should take out the plants, according to their effect time:
- First enter the Poisonous tentacle towards enemies: it will anchor itself to the ground for long seconds and deal area damage on its own,
- Then enter the Chinese Caustic Cabbage so that it jumps all around the Tentacula and also hurts enemies for a few seconds,
- End with the Mandrake which only takes a second or two to scream and immobilize enemies around you.
Once all three plants have been used in one battle at the same time, your “Professor Bulbille’s Duty” quest should automatically update. You then have to go back to the teacher in his class (Greenhouse) to learn the spell Flipendonecessary for certain tests of Merlin but also the trophy with the cows.