The RPG and customization aspect in Hogwarts Legacy is ultimately quite light. There are talents, current spell choices and how to customize your equipment. If you don’t know how to do this, below are the guides you need. In this article we will focus on a selection of the best attributes that can be applied to equipment.
Table of Contents
Do the attributes stack up?
This is by far the biggest attribute question and the one that will drive your attribute choices. And the answer is: yes, attributes are cumulative. So you can put the same attribute on all your gear to receive a huge bonus in this area. In fact, this is what can often be considered the correct course of action when betting on the damage of a particular spell.
How to unlock missing attributes?
There are 2 sources of attributes in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Those are unlocked by raising challenges in the Sorcerer’s Handbook.
- The randomly acquired attributes in the collection chests “Bandit/Smuggler’s Camp” sights on the world map. The only way to make sure you find what you’re looking for is to open them all, which can take a very long time. Don’t forget to use Revelio to display chests every time.
We are therefore going to list some attributes for you so that you can choose what you want, according to your preferences and what you have at hand.
List of best features
- ancient magic 3 – Significantly increased damage from ancient magic: The special ability with L1+R1 already hurts incredibly much by default, but stacking this bonus on all your equipment will even crush the bosses. It’s incredibly useful if you don’t have Adava Kedavra, or enemies that are immune to it, like the last boss in the game. It’s obtained by completing the Room of Requirement gear upgrade challenge, which is ultimately very easy, if you only upgrade many items once. So you can have the best property in the game very quickly.
- Application 3 – Greatly increased damage with all damage spells: It’s simple and effective, and you don’t depend on the old magic gauge, nor on dark magic with this bonus. You can find it randomly in bandit camp chests on the world map.
- Unforgivables 3 – Damage dealt to cursed targets has increased: If you invest a little in the Dark Magic talent tree, you will naturally curse your targets. So they will take much more damage from all your actions and attacks. You can find it randomly in bandit camp chests on the world map.
- Ancient Magic Concentration 3 – Greatly increased filling speed of the old magic meter: In order to disintegrate people with lightning or turn them into chickens permanently, you must already have a supply of magic in stock. This attribute will help you fill the meter much faster, giving it great synergies with Ancient Magic 3. You can find it randomly in bandit camp chests on the world map.
- destruction 3 – Greatly increased damage with Confringo: It’s a good thing to increase the damage of your main attack spell during the game, especially if you have the talent to hit other targets as a bonus. You can find it randomly in bandit camp chests on the world map.
- Explosion 3 – Greatly increased damage with Bombarda: Another spell that hurts a lot, although slightly less versatile than Confringo, it usually hurts more. You can find it randomly in bandit camp chests on the world map.
If you’re looking for the “A Good Soul” trophy to complete Hogwarts Legacy 100% or information to succeed in a formidable in-game side mission such as The Specter of Our Love or The Keys to the Daedalus, then here’s the full guidance you need.