Money is the big priority if you want to upgrade your weapons in the Resident Evil 4 remake, which is why you will have to manage intelligently the various treasures you collect during your mission. And this is all the more true in case that interests us in this guide, since we are going to see how to get the best combination of treasures in the entire game.
Table of Contents
Keep a copy of each stone
The treasures that allow you to shrink 6 bricks at a time are unique, so you’ll need to plan ahead and treasure a round blue and gold stone and a rectangular stone of each color, for the purpose of obtaining the crown, in chapter 10. When the time comes, you can immediately complete it and resell it for full price. It should help you buy upgrades for the weapons that will accompany you in the last third of Leon’s mission and you will need it, especially on hardcore difficulty.
Where can you find the crown?
To get the crown back, you first have to take on a nice challenge in the castle: an arena with 2 Garrador who control the well-guarded throne room. Once in the depths of the castle you fight your way through the dirty water of the cave, then when you surface again you can destroy part of the wall to enter a building. Before going through this hole, look at the corpse next to it, the famous crown is just placed on it. To avoid spoiling anything, there is a merchant in the next hallway to whom you can resell the crown. Our little recommendation at this point in the game: the Striker shotgun and its phenomenal damage.
List of combinations of treasures and multipliers
- 2 colours: 2 different colored stones. Value x1.1
- Duo : 2 stones of the same color. Value x1.2
- 3 colours : 3 stones of different colors. Value x1.3
- Three: 3 stones of the same color. Value x1.4
- 2 duets: 2 color duos. Value x1.5
- 4 colors: 4 stones of different colors. Value x1.6
- Quartet: 4 stones of the same color. Value x1.7
- Duets and trios: 1 duo and 1 trio of different colors. Value x1.8
- Quintet: 5 stones of the same color. Value x1.9
- 5 colors: 5 stones of different colors. Value x2.0