The new event La Fête des Couleurs, which allows you to catch a Denticrisse for the first time, is now available. This is a chance for players to take on a new collecting challenge based on colored Pokémon. We invite you to discover it in this Pokémon GO guide.
Party of Colors 2023: Collection Challenge
With this new edition of the Festival of Colors, you can catch many Pokémon in the wild, during Raids, or as a reward for field research, such as Toothcrunch, Queulorior, and Mega Charmina.
So in the period of from Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 10 a.m. to Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 8 p.m., you will have the chance to take on the following suggested challenge:
- Smogo: found in the wild
- Moufouette: found in the wild
- Wulbutoké: found in the wild
- Natu: found in the wild
- Caratroc: found in the wild
- Paras: found in the wild
- Krabby: found in the wild
- Denticrisse: found in the wild
- Cheniti Cape Sable: found in the wild
- Cheniti Cape Waste: found in the wild
- Cheniti Cape Plant: found in the wild
- Papilord: You must evolve your Cheniti into Cheniselle (everyone) and then into Papilord
Pokémon GO Party of Colors Collection Challenge: Rewards List
After completing the challenge, you can claim the challenge rewards. Here’s the list:
- 1 bait module
Pokémon GO Golden Lure: ‘What is it for and how do I get it?
In recent days, the first Pokémon from the Paldea region have been available in Pokémon GO. They arrive with a new item called the Golden Decoy. We return to this rather special module that could be useful for evolving a particular pocket monster.