Summoners War Chronicles gives you the opportunity to embody three summoners and in today’s guide we will return to the character named Orbia.
Table of Contents
Orbia Summoners War Chronicles: The Elements
Each hero has skills with fewer different effects depending on the element you want to play.
- Firework : Burning and reducing resistance, pierces defenses on ultimate hit.
- Water : Freeze, increase the duration of control effects and steal mana.
- Wind : Decreased attack and defense, increased damage received by your opponents, and ignores the death negation effect.
- light : Cancel beneficial effects, block to receive bonuses, increase CRIT percentage and damage dealt according to your target’s current HP.
- Darkness : Reduced resistance, forms poison and takes damage, increases the accuracy of effects.
Orbia Summoners War Chronicles: Skills to level up first
Orbia is a summoner who is there to deal damage and play a DPS role. She has skills that hit the mark and this is one of her strengths to consider if you want to play her as the main character.
- Active skills : Prioritize skills over basic attack and ultimate. You can raise them to level 4 if you want, especially if you play with passive, which gives you easier access to the ultimate ability.
- passive skills : Prefer passives that increase your damage, such as “Final Combat” or “Element Amplification”.
- Utility skills : Prioritize the skills used to perform more dodges and maximize your mana supply, not to mention the one that reduces the cooldown. The passive “Chance” is also interesting to mount to take advantage of your ultimate move more often.
Note that it’s not necessary to boost your passive element research for Orbia, even if you get a damage boost, it’s not necessarily very important, especially if you want to play multiple elements. Afterwards, nothing prevents you from raising one, but you will have to reset your point allocation afterwards for certain content, such as the Celestial Tower. In addition, you can also bring all passive skills to level 1 to have a bit more power, but this is clearly not possible if you don’t have enough points available.
In addition to skills dedicated to your heroine, there is also a skill tree dedicated to your account. The latter allows you to boost your stats and those of your monsters. In the case of Orbia, you should start with the branch that is on the top left. It increases his damage and that’s what we’re looking for with a DPS.
The rest is up to you depending on your team. If you have rather fragile monsters, then so be it advised to climb the lower right tree to increase their defense stats and HP. If they are strong enough, you can boost their offensive stats to have a purely damage-focused composition.
Stats to prioritize Orbia in Summoners War Chronicles
Orbia serves as a DPS in your teams and like any good attacker it will be necessary to maximize well-defined stats so that it is powerful enough to undermine your opponents quickly.
- Offensive %
- Critical Damage %
- CRIT percentage %
You can also increases the accuracy of effects and its own accuracy. This will make it easier to punish your enemies.
Monsters to use with Orbia
Which monsters to use when playing Orbia depends on what you want to do. It’s best to get 3 star monsters to start with as it’s easy to upgrade them.
- Rina (Epikion Water Priestess) is a good monster to keep your team alive thanks to its healing but also thanks to its shield, without forgetting that it can take away punishments.
- Bastet (Queen of the Water Desert) to have a shield and attack increase.
- Konamiya (Garuda water) if you need cooldown reduction or additional healing.
- Rica (Fire occult girl) to take maximum advantage of fire effects in a fire attribute team.
- Naomi (Wind Martial Cat) which can deal havoc thanks to the passive that increases CRIT speed and critical damage.
The monsters we present to you are just examples from the list of all available creatures. If you want more ideas, we recommend that you check out our various guides on the subject.
For more guides and tips on Summoners War Chronicles, don’t hesitate to check out our complete walkthrough of the game with all the tier lists, the best runes for each major monster, the Dungeon guides and of course the latest info on patches and trendy banners!